lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

Summer's Favorites


This is my list of what i found fun this summer.
Reading is one of my essentials not only for summer but this are some books i'm reading:
From the Dreamhouse King serie i'm reading the first book called "house of dark shadows" by Robert Liparulo, it is about a mysterious house , it is interesting.
Another book is from the saga of "FAIRYLAND"  and is called"The girl who circumnavigated fairyland in a ship of her own making" by Catherynne M. Valente . It is like alice in wonderland but with more story about the place where she goes.
Then we can't forget music it is essential in my life, i love music, you can check out my spotify profile:  
http://open.spotify.com/user/whatnow.719/playlist/2EFIHJMIhDBfo0m2pFNXH2
In the relaxing sense i love the jelly bean candles.
I recommend (if you don't know what to watch) : Orphan Black ( is just amazing believe me), Under the Dome ( The title sais all), Skins ( if you haven't seen it).
And that is all the things that have save me from a bored summer.

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario