lunes, 22 de junio de 2015

Family


i didn't write yesterday because a went for lunch and dinner with my family. I discovered how precious and important is, at least, for me. I had so much fun with them, i talked with my grandpa about loads of things.I love my grandparents infinitely. My grandma used to take care of my sister and i when we were kids so we have a close relation.
For me the family is the first that i have to think of, because they are the only people that will and love you inconditionaly. There are not a such thing as the love and warm that a family gives. Even when you do bad things you know that they will forgive you.
Don't forget this because none compares with the family. Don't dispreciate them. They love you and they will do even the imposible for you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario